CSM Energy Solution’s “Total Project Integrated Approach” capabilities have demonstrated that the future of building systems retrofitting implementation is feasible, affordable, and proves to be the wise choice of many alternatives. This can be the determining factor between a building system implementation's success or failure.
Full-Service Mechanical/Electrical & Energy Management
- Facility-Audits & Assessments
- Design-Build to Full Turnkey Management
- Utility Rebate Programs, Sourcing, and Processing
- Energy Efficient HVAC
- Energy Efficient Hot Water Heating
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Energy Efficient Interior Lighting
- Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting
- Lighting Controls and Sensors
Facilities We Service
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Vehicle Storage & Maintenance Facilities
- Health Care Facilities (Out Patient)
- IT - Facilities / Data Centers
- Retail Stores / Fitness Centers
- Office Buildings / Banking
- Religious Buildings
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Transportation Facilities
- Co-Op Multi-Family Housing
- Food Storage & Distribution
- Food Markets & Restaurants
Our Approach – Solving Problems and Reducing Costs
We add value to our customers by providing them with a realistic energy savings plan to implement into their facility, and ultimately pursuing and achieving reductions in operational expenses.
We are fully qualified, licensed and certified professionals capable of assisting our customers with their projects from start to finish, assisting them to take advantage of the many available energy incentive programs offered by the State and other entities, including Federal programs, geared to provide customers with a cost-effective aid for their facility's project upgrades.
Once the commissioning / energy plan is identified, CSM Energy Solutions will be responsible for fully constructing, testing and ensuring that the implementation process will be quality-oriented in order to achieve, verify and document the performance of the facility systems and that the assemblies meet the defined objectives and criteria.