Waterford Facility Retrofitting & HVAC Commissioning Services
With over 30 years of experience of assisting facility managers reduce operational expenses and enhance energy savings, CSM Energy Solutions has the skills, accumulated knowledge, and integrity to ensure that building systems and equipment are designed, installed, tested, and maintained according to the owner's operational needs during building construction.
We add value to our customers by providing them with a realistic energy savings plan to implement into their facility, and ultimately pursuing and achieving reductions in operational expenses.
Once the commissioning / energy plan is identified, CSM Energy Solutions will be responsible for fully constructing, testing and ensuring that the implementation process will be quality-oriented in order to achieve, verify and document the performance of the facility systems and that assemblies meet the defined objectives and criteria.
At CSM ENERGY SOLUTIONS we are qualified with a high level of knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Energy systems design, installation and operation
- Commissioning planning and process management
- Hands-on field experience with interaction start-up, balancing, testing, troubleshooting, operation and maintenance procedures
- Energy systems automation control knowledge
Solve Problems & Reduce Costs with HVAC Commissioning Services
CSM Energy Solution's "Total Project Integrated Approach" capabilities have demonstrated that the future of building systems retrofitting implementation is feasible, affordable, and proves to be the wise choice of many alternatives. CSM Energy Solutions is constantly focused on maintaining technological leadership and superior customer satisfaction.
We apply comprehensive energy solutions during building construction by understanding facilities operation and maintenance, type of mechanical and electrical equipment, system design, estimating installed cost, building envelope improvements, building controls and lighting, air and water balance, and then, and not any less important, understanding people's needs - human factors. This can be the determining factor between a building system implementation's success or failure.
Full-Service Mechanical/Electrical & Energy Management
- Facility-Audits & Assessments
- Design-Build to Full Turnkey Management
- Utility Rebate Programs, Sourcing, and Processing
- Energy Efficient HVAC
- Energy Efficient Hot Water Heating
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Energy Efficient Interior Lighting
- Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting
- Lighting Controls and Sensors
Facilities we service:
- play_arrow Apartment Buildings
- play_arrow Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- play_arrow Vehicle Storage Facilities
- play_arrow Health Care Facilities (Out Patient)
- play_arrow IT - Facilities / Data Centers
- play_arrow Retail Stores / Fitness Centers
- play_arrow Office Buildings / Banking
- play_arrow Religious Buildings
- play_arrow Schools, Colleges and Universities
- play_arrow Transportation Facilities
- play_arrow Co-Op Multi-Family Housing
- play_arrow Food Markets & Restaurants
domain Successful Projects
Nico & Vali Italian Eatery --- CSM Mechanical performed an ASHRAE Targeted Energy Audit in conjunction with an Energy Star Cash Flow Opportunity Calculations to the existing kitchen ventilation system. We replaced the existing Constant Flow Kitchen Ventilation System with a Heat Sensor / Variable Flow Hood and controlled by an Energy Management Control Panel, resulting in a 25% energy saving and a five-years return on the investment.
West Bloomfield Parks & Recreation: Performed Design & Build services for the replacement and the upgrading of the existing constant volume HVAC-RTU and related VVT Boxes. The system was upgraded with a Variable Air Volume RTU system, and related VAV Boxes, with a new DDC control BMS system.View more projects