Commercial & Industrial HVAC Contractor in Dearborn MI
With over 30 years of experience in technical service and support, design, consultation and installation to the mechanical industry of Southeastern Michigan, CSM Mechanical is the leading mechanical contractor to service all of your company's mechanical installation and/or maintenance needs.
From HVAC to electrical, whether it's a quick and efficient repair or a long-term preventative maintenance program, our expert technicians can maintain your systems with an attention to detail that will ensure consistent performance and reliability.
CSM Mechanical is changing the way building owners and facility managers approach their mechanical systems needs through quality services, single source responsibility, and the implementation of tomorrow's technology, today.
Full Range Mechanical & Electrical Services
At CSM Mechanical, our licensed, insured, and highly skilled technicians offer quick and efficient repairs, maintenance, and installations. From HVAC and plumbing to electrical and energy management, from consulting to design and build, we offer single source responsibility that keeps costs low and hassles even lower. We're committed to responsiveness, with guaranteed delivery of top quality service always being just one phone call away -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We go beyond your typical mechanical and electrical service, with a commitment to always exceeding expectations and setting a new industry standard for expertise and customer service. Furthermore, we offer long-term ongoing maintenance agreements for commercial properties in Dearborn MI and all of S.E. Michigan that will ensure consistent performance and reliability that will reduce downtime and prevent the need for expensive repairs. We are constantly focused on maintaining technological leadership and superior customer satisfaction.
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts
- Consulting, Engineering, & Design/Build
- New Construction
- Renovations & Upgrades
- Plan & Spec Bid Packages
- As-Built (CAD) Drawings
- Testing & Balancing (NEBB, TABB and AABC certified)
- Energy Solutions Division
- 24 Hour Service Department
Service Expertise - Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing
- Low & Medium Pressure Air (Shop Tools, System Flushing, & Testing)
- Steam & Hot Water (Boilers and Water Heaters)
- Process Piping & Tubing (Screwed, Grooved, Welded & Compression)
- Chilled Water (Cooling Towers & Chillers)
- High-Pressure Stainless Steel Piping (Welded & Compression)
- Air Conditioning & Heating (Shop & Office)
- Electrical (Power, Interlock & Control Wiring, Building Automation)
- Collection (Dust, Mist, & Smoke)
- Ventilation (Intake, Exhaust, & Air Make-up)
By allowing CSM Mechanical to address your mechanical needs, you will have more time available to focus on your areas of expertise, which translates into greater profits and increased operating efficiency. Our services will provide dependable and reliable operating conditions to meet or exceed your specific needs and/or objectives, and we are confident that our commitment to mechanical service excellence assures your satisfaction on a 24-Hour and 7-Day a week basis.
domain Successful Projects
Air-Cooled Screw Compressor Chiller --- Oakland County Health Department: CSM Mechanical performs the Heavy Lifting and Mechanical/Electrical installation of an Air-Cooled Screw Compressor Chiller for the Oakland County Health Department in Southfield, Michigan. CSM Mechanical performed this project under very stringent timing constraints and exceeded the customers' expectations and satisfaction.
West Bloomfield Parks & Recreation: Performed Design & Build services for the replacement and the upgrading of the existing constant volume HVAC-RTU and related VVT Boxes. The system was upgraded with a Variable Air Volume RTU system, and related VAV Boxes, with a new DDC control BMS system.View more case studies
Facilities we service:
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Vehicle Storage &Maintenance Facilities
- Health Care Facilities (Out Patient)
- IT - Facilities / Data Centers
- Retail Stores / Fitness Centers
- Office Buildings / Banking
- Religious Buildings
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Transportation Facilities
- Co-Op Multi-Family Housing
- Food Storage & Distribution
- Food Markets & Restaurants