Full-Service HVAC Contractor in Waterford, MI
With over 30 years of experience in technical service and support, design, consultation and installation to the mechanical industry of Southeastern Michigan, CSM Mechanical is the leading mechanical contractor to service all of your company's mechanical installation and/or maintenance needs.
From HVAC to electrical, whether it's a quick and efficient repair or a long-term preventative maintenance program, our expert technicians can maintain your systems with an attention to detail that will ensure consistent performance and reliability.
Increase operating efficiency and profits with CSM Mechanical.
- Fast, reliable and efficient solutions mean more time for you to focus on your business.
- Cost-effective energy solutions mean more cash in hand.
- Our commitment to immediate service means peace of mind and minimal downtime.
Full Range Mechanical & Electrical Services
At CSM Mechanical, our licensed, insured, and highly skilled technicians offer quick and efficient repairs, maintenance, and installations. From HVAC and plumbing to electrical and energy management, from consulting to design and build, we offer single source responsibility that keeps costs low and hassles even lower. We're committed to responsiveness, with guaranteed delivery of top quality service always being just one phone call away -- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We go beyond your typical mechanical and electrical service, with a commitment to always exceeding expectations and setting a new industry standard for expertise and customer service. Furthermore, we offer long-term ongoing maintenance agreements for commercial properties in Waterford and all of S.E. Michigan that will ensure consistent performance and reliability that will reduce downtime and prevent the need for expensive repairs. We are constantly focused on maintaining technological leadership and superior customer satisfaction.
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts
- Consulting, Engineering, & Design/Build
- New Construction
- Renovations & Upgrades
- Plan & Spec Bid Packages
- As-Built (CAD) Drawings
- Testing & Balancing (NEBB, TABB and AABC certified)
- Energy Solutions Division
- 24 Hour Service Department
Service Expertise - Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing
- Low & Medium Pressure Air (Shop Tools, System Flushing, & Testing)
- Steam & Hot Water (Boilers and Water Heaters)
- Process Piping & Tubing (Screwed, Grooved, Welded & Compression)
- Chilled Water (Cooling Towers & Chillers)
- High-Pressure Stainless Steel Piping (Welded & Compression)
- Air Conditioning & Heating (Shop & Office)
- Electrical (Power, Interlock & Control Wiring, Building Automation)
- Collection (Dust, Mist, & Smoke)
- Ventilation (Intake, Exhaust, & Air Make-up)
By allowing CSM Mechanical to address your mechanical needs, you will have more time available to focus on your areas of expertise, which translates into greater profits and increased operating efficiency. Our services will provide dependable and reliable operating conditions to meet or exceed your specific needs and/or objectives, and we are confident that our commitment to mechanical service excellence assures your satisfaction on a 24-Hour and 7-Day a week basis.
domain Successful Projects
Saginaw Northwest Utilities -- Process piping and instrumentation installation located in the Pipe Gallery from the 36-foot diameter Wet Well with three 160 HP FLYGT submersible pumps capable of pumping 2,000 GPM each.View portfolio
CSM Mechanical recently removed the old, antiquated hydronic heating system for the City of Southfield's Fire House #5 and replaced it with a new high-efficiency boiler plant - installed with precise mechanical piping arrangements.Learn more
Facilities we service:
- Apartment Buildings
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Vehicle Storage &Maintenance Facilities
- Health Care Facilities (Out Patient)
- IT - Facilities / Data Centers
- Retail Stores / Fitness Centers
- Office Buildings / Banking
- Religious Buildings
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Transportation Facilities
- Co-Op Multi-Family Housing
- Food Storage & Distribution
- Food Markets & Restaurants